The capital of Thailand is Bangkok. It borders with Laos, Cambodia, the Gulf of Thailand, Malaysia and the Andaman Sea and Burma. Thai is the official language of the country and several Thai languages are also spoken. About 95% of the Thais are Buddhists and there are Muslim, Christian and Hindu minorities.
- The visa is a mandatory document.
- Be very respectful of Thai royalty and their customs.
- Take an insurance of medical expenses for travelers.
- Do not carry too much money or the original passport with you.
- Make physical and digital copies of your documents.
- Inform your family and friends.
- Keep in mind that in Thailand you cannot exchange or obtain Mexican pesos. The exchange can be done with dollars, euros and yen.
- If you are a woman, do not travel alone or at night.
No vaccination is mandatory, however, the following are recommended:
- Typhoid Fever
- Hepatitis A y B