The capital of Namibia is Windhoek. It borders with Angola, Zambia, Botswana, South Africa and the Atlantic Ocean. The official language is English, but Bantu, Afrikaans, Koisha and German are also spoken. 90% of the population is Christian: Lutherans, Catholics and Anglicans.
- The visa is a mandatory document to enter the country.
- The climate is desert and semi-arid. In the Namibian desert temperatures can reach 40° C.
- Bring a first aid kit that includes humectants, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- The mosquito net and the repellent are indispensable if you travel to the north or northwest of the country or if you will sleep outdoors.
- The current is 220V. The plug is 2 thick round plugs.
VACCINATIONYellow fever vaccination is mandatory only if you visited a country at risk for yellow fever. The recommended vaccinations are:
- Seasonal Influenza
- Hepatitis A and B
- Tetanus and diphtheria
- Typhoid fever